United Kingdom Visa Document Checklist
According to the tourist visa checklist, the following documents are essential and must be submitted for a visa application at the Embassy. visa application form is one of the important aspects of checklist which must be correctly filled on the Embassy website. The list of documents below is an evidence of the applicant's financial circumstances and also strong ties in their home country that must be accurately provided to avoid any chances of visa refusals or visa interview at the Embassy.
- Original Passport [Current and previous if applicable].
- 3 coloured photograph 35* 45 mm with white background, 70% face visible
- PAN card /Adhar Card copy.
- Financial statements.
- Employment Proof and Pay Slips.
- Income Tax Returns.
- Hotel bookings or accommodation covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- Marriage Certificate if married.
Inviter/Sponsor Documents for Visitor Visa if Invited
- Passport first, last and visa pages
- PR Card copy.
- Address proof: Utility Bill e.g. Telephone bill or Electric Bill or Council tax notice.
- PAYG statements for the last 3 years.
- Invitation letter.